Welcome to the preciousattention.com mindfulness podcast.
In this multi-part series, I talk with Stephen Archer about the core of mindfulness meditation practice and it’s relevance to YOUR life – to all of our lives in this modern age. Stephen, also known as Nyanaviro, is a New Zealand based expert in mindfulness practice and a master teacher, and the director of Mindfulness Training.
In this episode, he shares with us the most important message about mindfulness right now; you can rest your mind.
After you’ve finished listening to the preciousattention.com mindfulness podcast, please like, subscribe, review and share widely! And if you have any questions about mindfulness, please email sitara @ preciousattention.com (remove the spaces). We’d love to hear from you and try and answer you.
Maybe in the next episode.
Until then: keep practising, no matter what!
Last 30 Posts
- Precious Attention Newsletter October 2018 (October 12, 2018)
- When excuses get in the way of a regular mindfulness/meditation practice (August 3, 2018)
- You can rest your mind! (January 2, 2018)
- 12 Point Mindfulness Cheat Sheet (December 21, 2017)
- Sitara about mindfulness on Access Manawatu Radio (November 1, 2017)
- Mindfulness: fad or fabulous? (October 22, 2017)
- Hanging out with your precious attention (July 4, 2017)